Skip to main content
Shop LATHER

20 Minute Lasagna

Family Rating: ★  [ 4 Stars ] 
20 Minute Lasagana made in my pressure cooker!

Here's the scoop. Back in April, while on vacation ... watching infomercials. I came across the Power Cooker XL. I was impressed on how fast it cooked food, even frozen and I was hooked. Anything to make my life so much easier in the kitchen. Shipping took forever, it was so popular they were on back order for 2 months. I kept getting these messages ... "do you really want it" send back this reply. YES YES I really want this thing. So finally, I recd it in June/July and this week (August) I decided to use it.  Lasagna has been something that I've always struggled with. It either came out to dry, not enough flavor and I always had left overs that lasted forever and I eventually had to throw it out because no one wanted anymore. So when I opened the recipe book and saw Lasagna, I decided to take one more crack at it. The result was AMAZING!!! We were all shocked at how delicious it was, flavored all throughout like I had cooked it for hours and it only took 20 minutes. As I was preparing all the ingredients, I kept saying .. I hope this tastes good. I just couldn't imagine Lasagna cooked for 20 minutes or even in a pressure cooker!


So here is the amazing 20 minute lasagna recipe, that my family has given 4 stars!!

Ingredients:
  • 10 Meatballs, cooked and crushed (I used Armour Italian Style Meatballs, entire bag/16oz)
  • 2 cups ricotta cheese
  • 2 cups mozzarella, shredded
  • 1/2 cup Parmigiano (I didn't use this)
  • 3 eggs
  • 3 tbsp. sea salt
  • 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
  • 3 1/2 cups tomato sauce
  • 1 1/2 packs pre-baked lasagna shells

Instructions:
  • Mix the ricotta cheese in a bowl with 1 cup shredded mozzarella, parsley, salt, pepper, grated parmigiano and eggs. Set aside. (I used powder Parmesan cheese and added garlic).
  • Place the inner pot into the Power Cooker. Pour 1 cup tomato sauce with 1/2 cup of water.
  • Place lasgna shells on top of tomato sauce. (I had to break them in thirds and qtrs to get them to fit)
  • Place half the crushed meatballs on top of the shells. Pour 1/2 cup of sauce. Place another layer of shells and then spoon in half of the ricotta cheese mixture.
  • Place another layer of the lasagna shells down and pour the remaining meatballs. Pour 1 cup of sauce on top of the meatballs, then add the remaining ricotta cheese mixture.
  • Place the final layer of shells and pour 1 cup of sauce on top. Sprinkle the rest of the mozzarella on top. (I added powedered Parmesan cheese and italian seasonings on top too!)
  • Place the lid on and lock. Close the pressure release valve.
  • Press the COOK button and then press the COOK TIME button until you reach 20 minutes.
  • Once the timer reaches 0, the cooker will automatically switch to KEEP WARM. Switch the pressure release valve to open. When the steam is compleltey released, remove the lid.
  • Let sit for about 10 minutes to set. Then serve and enjoy!

FAMILY LOVED IT ... ASKED FOR SECONDS!!!





I love my Power Pressure Cooker XL! It helps me to prepare our favorite slow-cooked recipes 70% faster and make one-pot meals with a mere touch of a button with the Power Pressure Cooker XL. Simply easy! No Hassle. Excellent for slow cooking meats and other foods. Extremely versatile can be used to cook Rice meals, Soups, Stews, Jams/Jellies, Deserts, Sauces and the list goes on. The Power Pressure Cooker XL - 8 Quart with Digital Display is guaranteed to provide your desire. Features flavor infusion technology to lock in flavor and nutrients for delicious and healthy cooking results. This is one one of the best tools in my kitchen!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RumChata Pumpkin Pie Pudding Shots

I can't wait to try this!   If you try this recipe please comment and let us know how you liked it. Find Natural Face Skincare at LATHER INGREDIENTS: 1 small Pkg. pumpkin spice instant pudding 3/4 Cup Milk 3/4 Cup RumChata 8oz tub Cool Whip DIRECTIONS: 1. Whisk together the milk, liquor, and instant pudding mix in a bowl until combined.  2. Add cool whip a little at a time with whisk.  3.Spoon the pudding mixture into shot glasses , disposable shot cups or 1 or 2 ounce cups with lids. Place in freezer for at least 2 hours. Watch the video to see this recipe in action: If you try this recipe please comment on how you liked it! SEE ALSO: Easy Pumpkin Party Favors No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats Suffer from Anxiety, Panic Attacks,  Sleep Disorders or Chronic Pain?   Get relief from 100% Pure CBD Oil Drops: - Made with Certified Organic Hemp - Non GMO 100% all natural ingredients - FDA Approved

Do You Know Your Poop?

Do you know your poop?  Seriously, this is an important questions. Knowing your poop can help you determine what you need in your diet of if something else is wrong. So next time you go to the bathroom, instead of a quick flush, take a glance at your work of art as it can help determine if there are any issues with your diet or overall health. Source:   HealthWorks

Tasty Low Carb Chicken Dinner

Check out this low carb meal for your next family dinner.