Skip to main content
Shop LATHER

Miracle Weight Loss Secret Revealed

I've been on my weight loss journey for quite some time now and I have found out the truth about "miracle weight loss" pills.  You won't believe what I have found out!

In the last couple of years I have been on several different types of diets to lose weight. Some worked better than others.  There is one that helped me to lose 20-30 lbs in a very short time. I found this diet to be very restrictive and difficult to maintain long term as I was eating less than 900 calories a day and this is not a healthy long term food plan. I was happy because I saw my weight loss drop quickly ... almost instant results within 60-90 days. But the minute I went off their food plan, ... I gained the weight back, sometimes even double!  It just becomes an endless cycle of ups, downs and disappointments.


I've also tried several weight loss supplements that promised FAST, MIRACLE weight loss!! Not without having jitters, headaches, and just feeling yucky with very little weight loss to show for it. The weight loss industry is very competitive and almost every company boasts a product that will MIRACULOUSLY help you lose weight. After many failed attempts and trying different things I finally found the truth about miracle weight loss pills --- they just don't exist!!!

The secret to losing weight is nutrition education, making good food choices and increasing your activity.  There is no PILL that is going to do this for you. YOU have to do the work yourself!!! Many people think their is a miracle pill out there that will shed your weight for you with doing little to no work.  Does this teach you anything long term?  Does this help you learn to live a healthy lifestyle for the rest of your life? The answer is NO!!

On the brighter side of things, you don't have to be on your weight loss journey alone. Some of us require a little more help than others.  Even though obesity has become an epidemic, not everyone is overweight for the same reasons.  For some people,  medications can cause weight gain. Health issues keep them from getting enough activity to shed the weight faster (this was me). Some people have a hormonal imbalance that make it difficult to manage their cravings; and the list goes on.  If you fall into one of these categories, how can you get help? Is their hope?

YES!! There is help for those of us that need that little extra something to push through some of the barriers I mentioned above.  During my search for the "miracle" weight loss pill I did find Trim Down Fiber Plus,  a 100% natural weight loss dietary supplement that HELPS me to stay focused on my weight loss by:

  • Helping me to feel FULLER quicker, so I eat less at each sitting, thus reducing my daily calories.
  • Helping me to feel FULLER longer, so I don't feel the need to snack all day.
  • Helps to reduce my cravings for sweets and carbs.
  • Helps my body absorb nutrients from the "good" foods that I eat.
  • Gently boosts my metabolism and burn FAT!!! (I've lost 6.5 inches)
  • Gives me all day energy so that I can get more accomplished during the day; including adding daily exercise!
  • Overall, I feel the healthiest I've been in a long time!!

I've been on this product since July of this year. My weight loss has been slow, due to MY OWN actions only. When I first started, I was not exercising due to issues with both knees. I also went on vacation twice and didn't exactly stick to my food plan, but fortunately I "maintained" my weight loss and I didn't "gain" anymore weight and to me that made the world of a difference. Since the summer I've lost 5 lbs and 6.5 inches (probably more by now, but haven't weighed myself in a few weeks).  Even though my before/after pictures may not show HUGE results, I know the product is working because of how I look and feel in my clothes.  I'm also getting compliments from friends and family on how I look like I'm losing weight. Also remember, that everyone is different and can have different results. My mom is also on Trim Down Fiber Plus and she has lost 13 pounds and 15 inches and 1 dress size already and we both started around the same time. I will admit she is a little more disciplined than I am!  You can follow our progress here.

So far, both my mom and I are really happy with the results we're seeing with this product. I'm in this for the long haul and want to do what's best for my mind and body ... losing weight quickly is great ... but will it last?  Will you gain everything you lost and then some?  These are things you need to ask yourself when shopping around for a weight loss product.  I love the fact that Trim Down Fiber Plus has a 45 day money back guarantee. This means you can try the product for a full 30 days!!! If you are unsatisfied you still have time to request a refund!


If you choose to try Trim Down Fiber Plus you will receive a Welcome Kit that has everything you need to get started plus you have ME!!! I will be your success coach. You can email, text, FB me any time you need encouragement or motivation. Working with a coach will help you maximize your weight loss results. You can also join my weight loss support group for additional support and subscribe to my blog for continued health education.  





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RumChata Pumpkin Pie Pudding Shots

I can't wait to try this!   If you try this recipe please comment and let us know how you liked it. Find Natural Face Skincare at LATHER INGREDIENTS: 1 small Pkg. pumpkin spice instant pudding 3/4 Cup Milk 3/4 Cup RumChata 8oz tub Cool Whip DIRECTIONS: 1. Whisk together the milk, liquor, and instant pudding mix in a bowl until combined.  2. Add cool whip a little at a time with whisk.  3.Spoon the pudding mixture into shot glasses , disposable shot cups or 1 or 2 ounce cups with lids. Place in freezer for at least 2 hours. Watch the video to see this recipe in action: If you try this recipe please comment on how you liked it! SEE ALSO: Easy Pumpkin Party Favors No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats Suffer from Anxiety, Panic Attacks,  Sleep Disorders or Chronic Pain?   Get relief from 100% Pure CBD Oil Drops: - Made with Certified Organic Hemp - Non GMO 100% all natural ingredients - FDA Approved

Do You Know Your Poop?

Do you know your poop?  Seriously, this is an important questions. Knowing your poop can help you determine what you need in your diet of if something else is wrong. So next time you go to the bathroom, instead of a quick flush, take a glance at your work of art as it can help determine if there are any issues with your diet or overall health. Source:   HealthWorks

Tasty Low Carb Chicken Dinner

Check out this low carb meal for your next family dinner.