Skip to main content
Shop LATHER

Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats

Getting Through Pumpkin Season

This time if year is really rough for me. All my favorite fall flavors surround my senses. Peppermint, Candy Cane, and my all time personal favorite pumpkin!  Pies, donuts, coffee and cake --- any way it's made I will eat it. Normally I do not even bother to lose weight during this time of year. But since I'm on a mission to drop 50 pounds before we have the next baby --- I was in desperate need to satisfy my pumpkin craving without putting on the pounds.  This recipe has become one of my favorites. I did have to alter the recipe to truly get it to taste like pumpkin pie for my tastes. This recipe is truly versatile and has some wiggle room to add some additional ingredients.  I have provided the original recipe which was too sour, and not sweet enough for my tastes and then my personal version. You can choose whichever you like.



ORIGINAL RECIPE (source amyhealthysbaking.com)

  • 1/2 cup plain non fat greek yogurt
  • 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
  • 1/4 cup old fashioned oats (gluten-free if necessary)
  • 1 tbsp Truvia
  • 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon

Add all the ingredients to a mason jar or plastic container with tight fitting lid, and stir until thoroughly combined. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours overnight, serve cold. Yields 1 bowl.


CLUB CHANDON VERSION

  • 1/2 cup fat free cottage cheese
  • 1 cup pumpkin puree
  • 1/4 cup old fashioned oats
  • 2 tbsp Truvia
  • 1/4 tsp pumpkin spice seasoning
  • 2 small boxes of raisins (optional)
Blend cottage cheese, pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice, and Truvia in NutriBullet (or other mixing device) until smooth. Add old fashion oats and raisins and mix with spoon. Pour mixture into a mason jar or plastic container with tight fitting lid. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours overnight, serve cold. Makes appx 2 servings.

I generally have mine with my caramel latin style coffee or hot chocolate... OMG it is soooooo goood and this is how I'm surviving pumpkin season LOL. I hope you enjoy this recipe!

PS. If I'm craving chocolate, sometimes I replace the raisins with 2 tbsp of chocolate chips and it really hits the spot.


SEE ALSO:




Made with Certified Organic Hemp
Non GMO 100% all natural ingredients
FDA Approved
Made in the USA
Legal in all 50 states

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RumChata Pumpkin Pie Pudding Shots

I can't wait to try this!   If you try this recipe please comment and let us know how you liked it. Find Natural Face Skincare at LATHER INGREDIENTS: 1 small Pkg. pumpkin spice instant pudding 3/4 Cup Milk 3/4 Cup RumChata 8oz tub Cool Whip DIRECTIONS: 1. Whisk together the milk, liquor, and instant pudding mix in a bowl until combined.  2. Add cool whip a little at a time with whisk.  3.Spoon the pudding mixture into shot glasses , disposable shot cups or 1 or 2 ounce cups with lids. Place in freezer for at least 2 hours. Watch the video to see this recipe in action: If you try this recipe please comment on how you liked it! SEE ALSO: Easy Pumpkin Party Favors No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats Suffer from Anxiety, Panic Attacks,  Sleep Disorders or Chronic Pain?   Get relief from 100% Pure CBD Oil Drops: - Made with Certified Organic Hemp - Non GMO 100% all natural ingredients - FDA Approved

Do You Know Your Poop?

Do you know your poop?  Seriously, this is an important questions. Knowing your poop can help you determine what you need in your diet of if something else is wrong. So next time you go to the bathroom, instead of a quick flush, take a glance at your work of art as it can help determine if there are any issues with your diet or overall health. Source:   HealthWorks

Tasty Low Carb Chicken Dinner

Check out this low carb meal for your next family dinner.